£50m Torres admits ‘I cannot score’

Fernando Torres has finally admitted “I cannot score” after managing just three league goals in his first year at Chelsea following a £50 million move from Liverpool.
The Spaniard has not found the net in 20 matches, and fired blanks again before being substituted at half-time of Saturday’s FA Cup draw at home to Championship side Birmingham.
“To be honest, after one year I was expecting things would be better than they are now,” Torres told ESPN. “It is a difficult situation.
“On the pitch it is a difficult time for Chelsea because we are not finding the results but we’re changing things, like playing a different style.
“In my time at Liverpool there were games where I would not be playing well or I would be doing nothing, but every time I touched the ball I scored.
“It’s such a strange feeling now because I am feeling better than ever physically. I am not finding the chances. And when I do find the chances, I cannot score.”
Despite his lack of goals for Chelsea, Torres is not interested in moving on despite linked in a swap deal with Atletico Madrid.
“My present and my future are here,” he said. “I have many things to do here and I want to do it because I always did what I wanted in every club I’ve been at, so this is not going to be different.”