IBRAHIMOVIC: “GUARDIOLA WAS NOT A MAN TO ME”

The Swede said he sought answers to their problem with Pep for two months …
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has not yet overcome their traumatic exit Barca in the summer of 2010: at least, is what emerges from their latest statements on the matter, the British magazine Four Four Two ‘¿.
The Swedish striker, now in the ranks of Milan and recently eliminated from the Champions League, explains that when he left the club, saying he did it himself “I’m the best team in the world because there is a person who has a problem with me. It was man, not tell me what the problem was. If I can not know what was wrong, I’ll behave like a man and I will leave the club. ”
Milan striker also recalled that “for a couple of months” was “running around, trying to get some answers, but no way, so eventually I said,` this is not only bullshit, I want nothing of this, so I’ll go where you know where I can get answers and to develop my game. ”
The full interview with Ibrahimovic will be published in the print edition of the May issue of Four Four Two ‘¿.
AC Milan 11/12 IBRAHIMOVIC Away Soccer Jersey  AC Milan 11/12 IBRAHIMOVIC Away White Soccer Jersey  AC Milan 11/12 IBRAHIMOVIC Home Soccer Jersey
Wear IBRAHIMOVIC 11 shirt  is one of the best ways to speak out your mind and to convey your message to others that you love football. welcome to go and see www.soccer-facebook.com for buy  IBRAHIMOVIC 11 shirt;