Robin van Persie: I’m a true Gunner and I love Arsenal

Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf have some comforting words for Arsenal fans from Robin van Persie today. Fresh from their excellent win at the weekend, the Dutch striker has taken steps to calm fears that he’s on his way out of the Emirates.
“I sit there for eight years and I’m proud. At the end of the season I sit down with the trainer and the president. Then we make a cup of coffee all together. I am a true Gunner. I love this club and that’s no secret.”

Van Persie is keen to leave everything until the end of the season, when he’ll only have a year left on his contract. Though he may have the best intentions at heart, the delay has created many rumours and also stirred interest in other clubs who feel they may have a chance of signing him. He’s still determined to wait We will soon talk about many things. I do quite often with the trainer anyway. Only later on is the president there.”
Robin van Persie is the Premier League’s top scorer with 23 goals for Arsenalalready this season.