Poll of the day: Should Fernando Torres start for Chelsea against Napoli?

CL - KRC Genk v Chelsea FC, Fernando Torres
Chelsea striker Fernando Torres last week revealed that he ‘expected things to be better’ after failing to find his form since joining the Blues for £50 million over a year ago
The Spaniard netted 24 times in his first campaign with former club Liverpool and went on to become a favourite with the Anfield crowd, but after his record move to London in January 2011 the 27-year-old has not looked half the player.

He told ESPN: ”To be honest, after one year I was expecting things would be better than they are now.”
In his 34 appearances since his transfer to Stamford Bridge, the former Atletico Madrid man has scored just three times in the Premier League. In the Champions League, Torres has featured nine times for the Blues and only contributed with two goals.
And the Spain international admitted he just cannot score: “Personally I have to improve.
“In my time at Liverpool there were games where I would not be playing well or I would be doing nothing but every time I touched the ball I scored.
“It’s such a strange feeling now because I am feeling better than ever physically. I am not finding the chances and, when I do find the chances, I cannot score.”
The west London club face a tough first-leg tie away at Napoli on Tuesday and Andre Villas-Boas will need to think carefully when selecting his squad.
The Italian side have plenty of quality going forward so the Portuguese might sacrifice a frontman of his own and go with a more defensive team to set up the return game at Stamford Bridge.