Malouda sparks Chelsea exit talk

Florent Malouda has threatened to leave Stamford Bridge if he is not given more playing time by Chelsea boss Andre Villas-Boas, with Paris Saint Germain looming as a possible destination.
Malouda has been used predominantly as a substitute since the arrival of Juan Mata last summer, managing just 15 appearances in all competitions this season.
Meanwhile, former Blues manager Carlo Ancelotti has been touted as a possible replacement for Antoine Kombouare at PSG, leaving many to speculate Malouda is set to re-unite with his previous boss.
“I’m not getting enough playing time,” Malouda is quoted as saying in the English press. “It’s too limited for the ambitions I have. I can’t be happy with that. If it is necessary, I will leave.”
Malouda, though, laughed off reports he will move to big-spending Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala if he decides to leave Chelsea in January.
“I couldn’t even manage to pronounce the name of this team,” he said. “I don’t know from where these rumours come, when they don’t have any base in reality.
“Me, I am someone who prefers transparency. I don’t have anything to hide, so I’m telling you the truth.”